|Home||» Products||» Needle Valves||» Needle Valves|
We take immense pride to introduce ourselves as one of the trustworthy manufacturers and exporters of Needle Valves. Having pressure rating up to 5000 psi at 1000F and temperature rating from -650F to 4500F, these valves are available with standard PTFE packing. Offered valves are made using brass and standard 316SS; other materials are also available, as per the request. Moreover, these Needle Valves are stringently tested for quality through various quality checking procedures ensuring best outcome for our valued patrons.
- Pressure rating up to 5000 psi(340 bar) at 380C (1000F).
- Temperature rating from -530C (-650F) to 2320C (4500F) with standard PTFE packing, up to 3150C (6000F) with Grafoil packing.
- Materials: Standard 316SS and Brass. (Other materials are available on request as factory specials).
- Forged body with straight and angle pattern.
- Panel mounting without packing disruption.
- Wide choice of end connection: AVLOKTM Tube Fittings, Male & Female NPT or PT (ISO 7/1) thread, Socket Weld ANSI/ASME B16.11.
- Standard lubrication: Nickel anti-seize lubricant (Hydrocarbon carrier)
- Standard seat: Metal to metal/body material.
- Optional sea: Metal to metal/satellite, hard coating, soft seat.
|Size||Fractional (1/4~3/4"), Metric (6mm~20mm).|
|End Connection||AVLOKTM Tube Fittings, Female.|
|Pipe Threads||NPT, BSPT (ISO 7/1).|
|Pressure Rating||Up to 3000psi (260bar).|
|Temperature Rating||100C (500F) to 650C (1500F).|
|Direction||2, 3 and 4 way design available.|